POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gerbera - Ninth Composition : Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 25 Apr 2002 15:53:00
Message: <3CC85E72.FAB68679@gmx.de>
I've taken care of the sharp edge (two meshes,
the inside and outside: inside based on outside,
that sharp edge was due to the same coords
for that area), so a new connection was made
using my cubic-bezier-splines-algorithm for
every two coords...
Like I said, mesh-modelling-macros...

And just sent it on its way.

--